1. Buy beautiful earrings at cute boutique.
2. Love earrings. Wear them tons. Collect many compliments. Take them on vacation.
3. Wear earrings to your class reunion. Break an earring on the dance floor while partying like it’s 1999. Stuff solo earring into purse. Find earring many months later.
5. Shuffle through jewelry-making supplies. Find chain from old necklace and a jump ring.
6. Pry hook off earring. Attach jump ring to earring.
7. Slide earring onto chain.
8. Enjoy earring’s second life as a pendant.
How have you resurrected old jewelry, accessories, clothing, etc.? I’m always looking for good ideas!